autres

jeudi 17 juin 2010

I Am The One But The Kid Is Not My Son

De Moonwalk en Neverland, de scandales en succès: Who are you? Ou plutôt, très sérieusement, comment se fait-il que la légende de notre siècle ne soit ni noire ni blanche, ni homme ni femme, ni fils ni vraiment père dans un monde ou tout est binaire?

De chansons commerciales en textes engagés, de pathétiques jeux d'enfants en épousailles avec la fille du King: Qui es-tu? Ou plutôt, comment cette jonction entre le grotesque et le sublime est-elle passée inaperçue, masquée par les feux de la rampe?

C'est quand même le premier CD que j'ai acheté, quand j'avais sept ans.





You could hide and sing, from Moonwalk to Neverland I’ve always wondered: who the hell are you? What I mean is how can it be that our generation’s legend is neither Black nor White, woman or man, son or really dad in a world where two don’t become one?

From your silly commercial songs to your most committed words, from your stupid little children games to your marriage to the King’s daughter just tell me: who are you? What I mean is I don’t understand how this magical union between the grotesque and the sublime went unnoticed, hidden by the limelight.

Because you’re the first musical item I ever owned and I was only seven.

Aucun commentaire:

http://www.wikio.fr